Cryptocurrency has been around for over a decade now, but still only a very small percent of the world's population have either bought or used crypto. Here’s a very basic guide on how to purchase Bitcoin or any other popular cryptocurrency.
Learning how to buy cryptocurrency can be a confusing process. It doesn’t have to be, though. In this guide, we will give you the answers to all the following questions:
How to buy cryptocurrency using USD, EUR and GBP?
What is the best way to buy cryptocurrency?
Coinbase - https://www.coinbase.com/
Coinbase is the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency broker exchange. It is secure and accepts bank transfer, credit/debit card, and PayPal. Their fees depend on which payment method you choose, so be sure to check before you pay. Some of Coinbase key features are;
• Protected by insurance
• Vault protection
• Secure storage
• Mobile apps
• Buy in USD, EUR, GBP
• Instantly buy, sell and withdraw
How to Buy
1. To buy Bitcoin (or any other crypto) on the Coinbase website/app firstly create an account here https://www.coinbase.com/join
2. Verify your account and add funds (USD,GBP,EUR).
3. Once you have successfully added funds to your account then click trade at the top right of the page, or the blue trade circle at the bottom centre of the app.
4. Next type in the amount of cryptocurrency (in your local currency) you would like to buy. In this step we are showing you how to buy bitcoin, if you wish to buy any other currency on the app simply click the arrow on the Bitcoin tab to select a different option.
Enter an amount then click ‘Preview Buy’. If you are happy then click ‘Buy now’.
You now hold Bitcoin (or the coin you selected) and have taken your first step into purchasing cryptocurrency.
For further help or information and extended trading/crypto education please join The Gem Hunters Telegram community here https://t.me/TheGemHuntersTG