Welcome to the Unification ($FUND) Q&A with The Gem Hunters
We would like to thank the Unification team for coming to The Gem Hunters and kindly sharing information on the project with our community. Before commencing our pre-set questions which will be followed by public engagement we would like to share some basic information on the project to give people a better idea before the Q&A begins.
Unification creates rapidly deployable blockchain tools with built-in cost & speed predictability that bring security & efficiency to business operations. Unification creates rapidly deployable blockchain tools with built-in cost & speed predictability that bring security & efficiency to business operations. TokenForge is Unification’s WRKChain infrastructure that allows for a consortium marketplace based on tokenization and can be implemented in multiple versions.
1) Ok to kick this off could you go into some detail to explain what Unification Enterprise Toolkits are and how they work?
2) with the launch of your mainnet and the successful token swap from $UND to $FUND you also burned 88% of the maximum token supply from 1.000.000.000 down to 120.000.000. What were the reasons, ideas and benefits of this token burn?
3) We've read you guys raised only 800k USD , how does that translate for your runway how long can you develop for and how are you competing against projects who have raised tens of millions
4) We are very interested to get more information on your new incentive model for validators since the inflation is set to 0% anually.
5) So with the exciting new partner who is going to use your network in the coming days? Validators can already expect an reward of 8% to 9%. This is awesome! How long will it take till the entire supply is in circulation and are there more partners in the pipeline waiting to use the network?
Direct answer is entire supply of 210M wont be in cirucation till 9 years, but what I can say that that the enterprise can issue up to 10M FUND per year for enterprises and anything after that needs to be market bought.
however that being said, our first WRKChain next week is using 1.2m FUND per year and that is juts one client, so you can do the math what is coming.
6) Please tell us a bit more about the Unification Enterprise Alliance. What are the goals of it and could you get any partners for it yet?
7) With the successful mainnet launch and the token swap from $UND to $FUND you have de-listed from IDEX since $FUND is no longer an ERC20 token and has its own chain. Its always a tricky question when projects get asked about new exchanges since its usually all under NDA until finalized. But could you give a hint if you are talking to exchanges about future listings and if so what tier exchange it might be.
8) Many DApps are actually useless just created but no utility. How can Unification help prevent this ugly situation?